Next meeting: TBC
Next event: TBC
Last meeting: Friday 31st March 2017
The Group represents PRCA members active in Public Affairs and Lobbying. We strive to: be inclusive in our approach and encourage a wide range of PRCA members to engage and participate in our activities; represent the interests of members operating in Public Affairs and Lobbying; promote better understanding of public affairs and lobbying; promote the achievements and legitimacy of professional public affairs practitioners; work collaboratively with other industry bodies and other PRCA groups; promote the development of skills and standards in the industry; and organise a range of interesting events and meetings for members.
The Group's most recent activities include:
- Brexit: Against all odds with Matthew Elliott (February 2017)
- The Public Affairs Awards 2016 (December 2016)
- The Public Affairs Pub Quiz (November 2016)
- Engaging Whitehall with Darryl Howe (October 2016)
- Local and London Election Night Party at Shepherd's of Westminster with Terrapin Communications (May 2016).
- Mark Field event on EU referendum and the challanges faced by Conservative Party management (February 2016).
- Angus MacNeil MP event on energy and select committees (January 2016)
PA Group members, their staff and non-executive consultants, agree to abide by a strict Code of Conduct, to ensure openness and transparency and honesty in their dealings with the institutions of government (see PRCA Public Affairs and Lobbying Code). As a condition of PRCA and Public Affairs and Lobbying Group membership, all members must agree to be bound by the terms of the PRCA Professional Charter, and provide quarterly updates to the online PRCA Public Affairs and Lobbying Register the names of all clients and staff involved in Public Affairs and Lobbying activity. For the latest registers, see PRCA Public Affairs and Lobbying Register.
If you would like to find out more information about the PRCA’s Public Affairs and Lobbying activity and its register, please contact Nicholas Henry Dunn-McAfee.