Now in its fifth year, the Digital PR and Communications Report is the leading insight into the digital strengths of the PR and Communications industry, developed by the PRCA and global research house YouGov.
Event Type: Member Event
Address: Golin, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
The Digital and Communications PR Report 2017 will reveal:
- Where the PR and Communications industry’s digital strengths lie
- How brands are responding to digital
- The kind of digital help that brands are calling for, and how PR and Communications agencies are responding
- The attitudes of the boardroom towards digital communications
- How specific social media platforms are being used and the ROI from using them
- Changing needs for training in digital
The event will be chaired by Danny Whatmough CMPRCA, PRCA Digital Group Chairman and Head of Social, EMEA, Weber Shandwick.
- Carol Chan MPRCA, Managing Director, Comms8
- Chris McCrudden MPRCA, Director, Planning and Strategy, Golin
- Rob Metcalfe MPRCA, CEO, Richmond & Towers
- Candace Kuss MPRCA, Director of Social Media, H+K Strategies
Join us for an engaging evening followed by drinks and networking. Numbers are limited, so book your place today!
Contact: Isobel Arrowsmith, Groups Manager, PRCA, firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is sponsored by Richmond & Towers
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Scheme.