Now in its fifth year, the Digital PR and Communications Report is the leading insight into the digital strengths of the PR and Communications industry, developed by the PRCA and global research house YouGov.
Event Type: Member Event
Address: Malmaison, The Mailbox, 1 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 2JR
The Digital and Communications PR Report 2017 will reveal:
- Where the PR and Communications industry’s digital strengths lie
- How brands are responding to digital
- The kind of digital help that brands are calling for, and how PR and Communications agencies are responding
- The attitudes of the boardroom towards digital communications
- How specific social media platforms are being used and the ROI from using them
- Changing needs for training in digital
This event will be chaired by Chris Lee MPRCA, Content and Media Director, Mash PR.
- Rob Metcalfe MPRCA, CEO, Richmond & Towers
- Holly Copson MPRCA, Digital Account Director, Whistle PR
- Garry Hinett MPRCA, Head of Digital, NEC Group
Join us for an engaging evening followed by drinks and networking. Numbers are limited, so book your place today!
Contact: Isobel Arrowsmith, Groups Manager, PRCA, email@example.com
This event is sponsored by Richmond & Towers
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Scheme.