Now in its fifth year, the Digital PR and Communications Report is the leading insight into the digital strengths of the PR and Communications industry, developed by the PRCA and global research house YouGov.
Event Type: Member Event
Address: The Corinthian, 191 Ingram Street, Glasgow, G1 1DA
The Digital and Communications PR Report 2017 will reveal:
- Where the PR and Communications industry’s digital strengths lie
- How brands are responding to digital
- The kind of digital help that brands are calling for, and how PR and Communications agencies are responding
- The attitudes of the boardroom towards digital communications
- How specific social media platforms are being used and the ROI from using them
- Changing needs for training in digital
This event will be chaired by Candace Kuss MPRCA, Director of Social Media, Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
- Rob Metcalfe MPRCA, CEO, Richmond & Towers
- Thom Watt MPRCA, Head of Digital for Scotland, Weber Shandwick
- Allan Barr MPRCA, Board Director and Head of Digital and Marketing, The BIG Partnership
Join us for an engaging evening followed by drinks and networking. Numbers are limited, so book your place today!
Contact: Isobel Arrowsmith, Groups Manager, PRCA, email@example.com
This event is sponsored by Richmond & Towers
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Scheme.