Please join PRCA for this Independent Consultants Group event taking place on the evening of the 24 of May. Please arrive at 18:00 for a 18:30 start.
Event Type: Group Event
Address: Lewis Silkin, 5 Chancery Ln, Clifford's Inn Passage, London, EC4A 1BL
To celebrate the newly revitalised PRCA’s Independent Consultants Group, the PRCA is launching a series of masterclasses with partners, The Work Crowd, the digital platform that’s connecting PR & Marketing freelancers to businesses.
These masterclasses provide the opportunity for the independent community to upskill and collaborate with other freelancers and industry experts in a world of integrated communications.
To kick this off, Alice Weightman CMPRCA, CEO, The Work Crowd & Chairman of PRCA Independent Consultants Group, will be chairing a panel discussion to discuss social media best practice and advice for current trends.
Joining the discussion will be:
- Micaela Maciel MPRCA, Content & Publishing Strategist, Hill + Knowlton Strategies
- Fiorenza Plinio MPRCA, Head of Development: Creative Excellence, Cannes Lions
- Veronica Crespi, Freelance Social Media & Content Strategist
They will be discussing social media insights and latest trends including topics such as:
- Channels to use for what kind of audiences
- How to best use paid & earned
- How to develop your own brand
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD programme.