Are you new to a management role? If you think you made it at last and now all you have to do is boss people around, you're in for a big surprise.
Management is very hard work. It can be wonderful and it can be hell. It can be wonderful and hell all in the same day.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: PRCA, London, SE1 0BE
Places available: 6
Places remaining: 1
Trainer: Claire Walker
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will understand:
- How to get their teams motivated
- How to get excellent performance from their team members
- How to use common sense
- How to foresee problems, and seek solutions
Who should attend
This course is aimed at those new to a management role.
What attendees will learn
This course has practical exercises and regular self-assessment and interaction throughout to keep the delegates focused. It's geared for account managers, campaign managers or newly appointed account directors who would like to learn more about managing and motivating a team or a portfolio of clients.
Claire Walker has runs Firefly for 20 years and is accredited CIPR and PRCA trainer. She will help all delegates to write a personal development plan as to how they can improve their skills and understanding to be a better balanced manager.
What materials will attendees receive
- 3 individual assessments of your own management style, a hard copy of the slides/workbook
- 2 listening skills tests and an assertiveness questionnaire