The course is designed to assess the role that reputation management should have within public sector communication. It will consider building reputation in relation to ethics and professional conduct. The workshop will also look at the role during a crisis and the average working day.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: PRCA, London, SE1 0BE
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 10
Trainer: Amanda Coleman MPRCA
How will you benefit:
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand the challenges of reputation management
- Consider decision making models to assist in planning
- Manage the debate between legal and communication advice
- Recognise the role that others in the business play in
Who should attend
The course is designed for all communicators working in the public sector or considering working in the public sector and those concerned about the impact of reputation on organisational actions.
What will you learn:
- The role of reputation management within the public sector
- How to use decision making models
- Managing relationships when faced with challenges
- How to use reputation management in a positive way
- What reputation means in a crisis
Each attendee will receive learning materials from the workshop together with details of recommended further reading on the subject. This is an interactive session that will include discussion sessions, scenarios and real examples of reputation management.