Facebook is the biggest social media network in the world, with 1.7 billion active users – and counting. But how can you harness the power of the platform? Discover how to create engaging content, grow your audience and make the most of Facebook’s incredible analytics. Get the lowdown on Facebook's ads and how you can make them work for you. Plus, be in-the-know about the latest developments, from FacebookLive to Messenger. This webinar shows you how to make the most of the world’s most popular social media platform, with handpicked case studies and takeaway tips.
Event Type: Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 40
Trainer: Natalie Hughes MPRCA
Who should attend
This webinar is perfect for PR practitioners who are responsible for devising and managing Facebook campaigns for their company or clients, or those who will be advising senior managers or clients on the merits of the platform.
What attendees will learn
The webinar will include:
- Facebook’s vital stats
- Why is Facebook relevant for PRs and brands?
- Building a winning Facebook page
- Growing your Facebook likes
- Engaging your audience with targeted content
- Beating Facebook’s algorithm
- Running competitions on Facebook
- Making the most of Facebook events
- Utilising Facebook Live, Facebook Messenger and other new developments
- Understanding paid advertising, from sales campaigns to marketing strategies
- The very best Facebook campaigns: case studies
- Using analytics to understand your audience and report