The classic channels of the marketing mix are bluring – and rapidly. Today the accomplished inhouse PR practitioner has to know as much about the disciplines of Advertising and marketing as they do PR. What is the difference between each? When is it best to use each discipline? How can they best work together? How do you budget for each? And how do you measure the effectiveness of each channel?
Event Type: Classroom
Address: PRCA, London, SE1 0BE
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 10
Trainer: Steve Dunne FPRCA
Who should attend
This course is suitable from junior to middle level public relations practitioners who work within a in-house role and need to manage or impliment a integrated marketing communications campaign.
What attendees will learn
Through examining current techniques in evaluating social media campaigns and looking at the social media management and evaluation tools available this course will give strong insight and guidance on best practice, consolidated by vivid and insightful case studies. Delegates will learn:
- The seven P’s of marketing
- Introducing the disciplines of PR, Advertising and Marketing
- What makes a great integrated campaign?
- How to decide on which discipline to use, when and how to mix it with the other disciplines.
- Creativity and how it can work across advertising, PR and marketing
- Budgeting for PR, Adverising and marketing
- The controlling factors of the marketing mix
- Briefing and managing PR, marketing and advertising agencies
- The digital facet of marcomms
- Evaluating PR, marketing and Advertising