Now in its sixth year, the Digital PR and Communications Report is the leading insight into the digital strengths of the PR and Communications industry, developed by the PRCA and Ginger Research.
Event Type: Member Event
Address: Glassboat Brasserie: Welsh Back, Bristol, BS1 4SB
The Digital and Communications PR Report 2018 will reveal:
- Where the PR and Communications industry’s digital strengths lie
- How brands are responding to digital
- The kind of digital help that brands are calling for, and how PR and Communications agencies are responding
- The attitudes of the boardroom towards digital communications
- How specific social media platforms are being used and the ROI from using them
- Changing needs for training in digital
- Alex White, Communications and Stakeholder Manager, HM Land Registry
- Jade Duggan, Senior Account Manager, Greenhouse PR
Contact: Isobel Arrowsmith, Groups Manager, PRCA, firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.