This practical webinar provides an overview of the key stages needed to develop an internal communications strategy.
Event Type: Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 42
Trainer: Paul Inglefield MPRCA
How attendees will benefit
Gain an overview of best internal communications practice with an introduction into the practical steps needed to develop a strategy.
Who should attend
Anyone working in internal communications who wants insight and further understanding on how to develop a strategy for their organisation.
What attendees will learn
A step-by-step process to developing an internal communications strategy which includes:
- Reviewing stakeholders
- Reviewing the current impact of internal communications
- Some of the barriers to success
- How to achieve greater impact
- Setting objectives
- Evaluation and measuring success.
- Online copy of the PowerPoint slide pack containing a generic workbook template which you can adapt to use in your own organisation
- An email address for questions after the course.