Please join PRCA and ICCO for our event on the evening on 30th January. Please arrive at 18:00 for an 18:30 start.
Event Type: Member Event
Address: FleishmanHillard Fishburn, Bankside 2, 100 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SW
Michelle Hutton, MD, Edelman and the 2019 Cannes PR Jury President will join other jurors and creative directors to discuss the merits of their favourite campaigns. Fiorenza Plinio, Head of Awards Development will present a deep dive into how changes to Cannes Lions impact agencies entering the awards.
Welcome – Blair Metcalfe, CEO, The Agency Partnership and PRCA Creative Group Chair
Profile of PR at Cannes – Francis Ingham, PRCA Director-General and Chief Executive, ICCO
Marketing your agency at Cannes – Lauren Winter, Head of Consumer and Brand Marketing, FlieshmanHillard Fishburn
Young Lions competition – 2018 UK winners - Andy Garner and Daniella Graham, Mischief
Panel: Winning at Cannes Lions
Chair: Blair Metcalfe, CEO, The Agency Partnership
- Michelle Hutton, Managing Director, Edelman and PR Lions Jury President 2019
- Kev O’Neil, Creative Director, FlieshmanHillard Fishburn
- Fiorenza, Head of Excellence, Cannes Lions
- Maja Pawinska Sims, Associate Editor, The Holmes Report
- Ruth Yearley, Insight and Strategy Director, Ketchum
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD programme.