Please join us for this PRCA International Communicators Group event on the evening of 23rd January. Please arrive at 18:00 for an 18:30 start.
Event Type: Group Event
Address: Hotwire, 69 Wilson Street, London, EC2A 2BB
This event will explore best practice in centralising content creation and campaign ideation. Our panel of both in-house and agency comms people, working both in global and country role, will discuss different perspectives on how to ensure the HQ creates content that is relevant across the geographies - and that is then eagerly picked up and implemented locally. The discussion will cover the following:
- Is there such a thing as global content? In what cases do central content and campaigns work?
- Managing expectations between the HQ and local offices — what’s realistic? How much freedom should local offices have to create their own content and how to control it?
- Best practice and processes, from ideation (how to gain local insights about media landscape, content consumption and hot topics?) through implementation to measurement and evaluation
- Magda Bulska MPRCA, PR Manager, Capgemini UK
- Ian Burge, UK & Ireland Communications Lead, Corp Comms, Visa Europe
- Catherine Devaney MPRCA, Deputy Managing Director and Head of Health, UK at WE Communications
- Jessica Gross MPRCA, UK Head of Consumer, Hotwire
- Jennifer Lee, Head of Global Editorial Content, Digital Communications, Global Communications, HSBC
- Jo Miller, Head of Public Relations, Marine Stewardship Council
- Anu Ramani, Managing Director, Isoline Communications
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.