This course is for anyone who’s attended one of Jayne’s ‘Growing your own Gravitas’ courses, whether you’re still receiving the follow-up emails and podcasts or you’ve been flying solo for some time.
In response to requests for more gravitas, this full day will consolidate what we covered in the first session and extend you further. We will analyse what’s been working well for you and where ‘tweaks’ need to be made. We will share best practice and learn from each other. We will celebrate your successes and aim for even greater heights.
We will water, feed and tend our confidence and credibility!
Event Type: Classroom
Address: PRCA, London, SE10BE
Places available: 6
Places remaining: 6
Trainer: Jayne Constantinis MPRCA
As before, the session will be lively, interactive, highly practical and fun. We will explore:
• The preparation techniques you are (should be) using – how they are working and what shortcuts we can use to save time
• The value of rehearsal in building self esteem and credibility
• Advanced audience and message planning techniques, to be able to resonate with/impress/persuade audiences
• How to make content memorable and impactful – not just what you say but also the language you use around your content (e.g. apologetic, hesitant)
• Vocal techniques – pushing you further on intonation, volume, pace
• Consolidating body language and eye contact habits, for maximum impact, especially in meetings
• Nerves – a more in depth exploration of how to combat them
• Individual strategies for dealing with interruptions/challenge
• The art of being assertive, not aggressive
• Advanced negotiation/persuasion techniques.
As before, the detailed content will be tailored to your specific needs. Jayne may film you ‘in action’ if this is desirable.