Please join the PRCA Digital Group for its event on the evening of 23rd October. Please arrive at 18:00 for an 18:30 start.
Event Type: Group Event
Address: Grayling, 8th Floor, Holborn Gate, 26 Southampton Buildings, London, WC2A 1AN
The opportunity for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)-related work in the PR space is huge. From ethical link building to content creation and reputation defence, search algorithms increasingly favour the PR skillset.
Join us to discuss the opportunity and responsibility for PR agencies as we discuss all sides of the debate.
Your host will be Chris Lee MPRCA, who brings a decade of SEO-related work in his role on the PRCA digital team. He will be joined by Alex Judd, GCore Business Director at Grayling, who will outline his findings on the search reputation of the FTSE 100.
A panel discussion will follow, including Natalie Arney, SEO Manager, Alternative Airlines, and Kayleigh Töyrä, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Seeker Digital.
- Recap of the opportunity of PR within SEO (briefly, as this has been covered widely) – what can PR ‘bill for’?
- Who ‘owns’ SEO internally and how can PR get their ear?
- Do SEO agencies have an advantage because they understand search or do PRs have an advantage because their day job is building relationships, coverage and (therefore) links?
- Link reclamation – the rights and wrongs
- How should we be measuring impact?
- What will we see over the next 12-18 months in this space?
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.