Now in its seventh year, the Digital PR and Communications Report is the leading insight into the digital strengths of the PR and Communications industry, developed by the PRCA and Ginger Research.
Event Type: Member Event
Address: Central Cardiff - TBC, Cardiff
The Digital and Communications PR Report 2019 will reveal:
- Where the PR and Communications industry’s digital strengths lie
- How brands are responding to digital
- The kind of digital help that brands are calling for, and how PR and Communications agencies are responding
- The attitudes of the boardroom towards digital communications
- How specific social media platforms are being used and the ROI from using them
- Changing needs for training in digital
Andrew Bruce Smith MPRCA, PR Consultant
Miranda Bishop MPRCA, Growth Advisor, Business Wales
Nicola Hooper, Communications Director, Oak Strategies
Contact: Isobel Arrowsmith, Groups Manager, PRCA, email@example.com
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.