Calling all PR students, future graduates and aspiring apprentices!
Event Type: Group Event
Address: University of Westminster, 309 Regent Street, London, W1B 2HW
Open to all PR students, future graduates and aspiring apprentices, to join us for an afternoon of advice, insight and opportunity!
The afternoon will feature two inspiring panel discussions (PR’s Rising Stars and PR’s Industry Leaders) while the rest of the afternoon attendees will be able to engage and network with future employers.
Don’t miss out this free opportunity to get a head start with your career!
PR’s Rising Stars Panel discussion – 14:30
Chair: Monika Boudova CMPRCA, Co-Chair of PRCA NextGen Group
- Holly Smith MPRCA, Associate Director, Mischief
- Harriet King MPRCA, Client Manager, Milk & Honey PR
- Harriet Small, Media and Digital Consultant and UK Civil Aviation Authority and Director of NO.84
- Charlie Oven, Press Officer, Historic Royal Palaces
PR Leaders Panel discussion – 16:30
Chair: Rachel Bell MPRCA, The Academy Media Group
- James Morris MPRCA, Managing Director of Public Affairs Practice, Edelman
- Daniel Stainsby CMPRCA, Deputy Managing Director, Markettiers
- Adrian Ma MPRCA, Managing Director & Founder of Fanclub PR
- Jo Patterson MPRCA, Co-Managing Director, Porter Novelli
Please note: You may only attend this event if you are a student, future graduate or aspiring apprentice.
If you are an employer you are able to buy a stand. If you would like a sponsor stand or more information please email email@example.com
This Year's Sponsors:
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.