Please join the PRCA's Business Development Group event on Wednesday, 11th March, 2020.
Event Type: Group Event
Address: Golin, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
New business is consistently the number one challenge for all agencies. And unfortunately it’s never a task that is completed. The pipeline will always need fuelling. The good news is we’re bringing you a panel of five new business experts (each an absolute leader in their subject area) to share their top tips to make new business more successful, more efficient, and more fun.
To encourage panelist to really focus on the actions and advice that will impact your agency, each will have just 5 minutes to share their top 5 pieces of advice.
There will be a Q&A for all panelists at the end, to dig deeper into the points that caught your attention, or to get feedback on your own specific challenges.
The topics covered will be:
- 5 lessons for bossing new business emails
- 5 lessons about agency messaging: being clear, concise and clever
- 5 lessons to get maximum ROI from your agency marketing
- 5 lessons if you want to get acquired or make an acquisition
- 5 lessons to create a new business culture in your agency
- Kimi Gilbert, Training & Development Director, The Future Factory
- Roland Gurney, Founder, Treacle Copywriting
- Alex Sibille, Co-Founder, The Future Factory
- Miles Welch, Partner, Waypoint Partners
- Dan Sudron, Co-Founder, The Future Factory
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.