There is no escaping social media and its impact on communications. But how has it affected public affairs and how is it used in public affairs campaigns?
This webinar will discuss the development of social media in public affairs and how it is being used.
Event Type: Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 46
Trainer: Dr. Stuart Thomson
How will attendees benefit
- Insight into the drivers of social media in public affairs
- Understanding of the benefits of social media platforms
- Exposure to campaigns that have worked
Who should attend
This webinar is aimed at those familiar with public affairs but are looking to learn more about the role that social media can play.
What delegates will learn
- Online campaigning techniques that can be used in public affairs
- Measures of success for social media in public affairs
- How to consider the role of social media in a public affairs campaign
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation.