Part two of the Managing an Agency training course builds on part one to complete the analysis of the key business drivers that make for a stable and growing agency. The session will start with how you can turn your agency’s purpose into a practical plan; how to make people the backbone of your business and create a culture that supports growth. The second half of the day will take you through how to build an effective innovation process that helps deliver your goals and gives your team more reasons to stay loyal. Finally, you will look at what it takes to make sure your business is good enough to sell – from day one.
Based on the PRCA Practice Guide – Grow Build Sell Live – this is a practical course which will give you actionable insights in to the management of your agency and help give you control of your working life in a way that makes you happier and everyone that works for you.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 6
Trainer: Crispin Manners FPRCA
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for agency owners and senior directors or anyone intent on starting an agency.
What attendees will learn
Delegates will learn how to ensure they achieve what they want from their business and for their business by being purpose driven. It will also show delegates how to attract and retain the best talent – and then unlock their innovative potential.
Delegates will learn:
- How to create a personal purpose that shapes business decisions
- How to create a business purpose that provides a framework for both long term and short term decisions
- How to create Alignment Frameworks that give everyone working in the business a tool to help them be effective every day
- How to use your Purpose to attract the right clients and the right people
- How to use behavioural profiles to create a productive and happy workplace
- How to create a culture that works for you
- How to use the neuroscience framework SCARF to create a high-performing team and business
- How and when to innovate effectively
- How to ensure that the business grows in value
- How to build succession and why that matters
- How to ensure that you are so attractive to acquirers that you don’t have to sell
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar
Examples of the tools used in the course.