Only one in four new business pitches wins. What factors will make your new business presentations beat the average? This seminar uses the presenter’s experience of working with both agencies and clients to pinpoint the elements which will make your pitch stand out, create an emotional impact and achieve memorability (most don’t). The seminar is designed for pitch leaders. How will you decide who to involve? Should junior people play a prominent role? Should you develop an agency ‘playbook’? How will you use visual aids and props? You can win or lose the pitch at all five stages of the sales process. This seminar offers A to Z recommendations on setting a pitching strategy, winning a competitive advantage at all five stages, and landing the business.
Event Type: Webinar
Address: Webinar, Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 34
Trainer: Adrian Wheeler FPRCA
How attendees will benefit
Attendees learn how to sharpen up their pitching skills; how to align their proposals with the client's real objectives; how to make their pitches gripping and memorable; and how to manage various kinds of client behaviour during the presentation. The outcome: attendees will increase their win-rate.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at senior level and all those who would like to learn about pitching to win new business or to refresh and develop further their skills in this area.
What attendees will learn
- Getting on the long-list: profile, referrals, cold-calls, intermediaries
- Understanding procurement and making a positive impression
- Selling at the briefing; qualifying the opportunity
- Before the pitch: stacking the cards in your favour
- Pitch structure: format, content, script, visual aids, cast, theatre
- Pitch performance: engagement, memorability, role of juniors
- Follow-up before the result is announced
- Follow-up after the result is announced