A popular myth is that social media doesn’t work effectively in B2B campaigns - but nothing could be further from the truth. In this webinar we reveal, through examples and case studies, how social media can increase the engagement of any B2B campaign. From developing a strategy to implementing dozens of tactics that are proven to work in this arena, including corporate blogs, Twitter, Adwords, streaming and much, much more, we show how you can improve engagement and increase ROI for even the toughest B2B audience.
Event Type: Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 41
Trainer: Steve Dunne FPRCA
Who should attend
This course is suitable from junior to senior level public relations practitioners who want to manage effective b2b social media campaigns that achieve significant results.
What attendees will learn
Through examining the current best practice techniques in devising, implementing and managing b2b campaigns this webinar takes you through each step required to generate effective results that provide real return on investment. The theory is consolidated and supported by vivid and insightful case studies which will inspire and inform b2b PR practitioners.
Delegates will learn:
- Establishing realistic aims and objectives for a social media b2b campaign
- The best KPI's to measure a b2b social media campaign
- Examine the various elements of the PESO campaign management framework and how to integrate that into an overall PR or marketing campaign
- Looking at each constituent part in detail and how they interlock into an overall plan including:
- Paid content and how it integrates in the PESO model
- Earned content and how it integrates in the PESO model
- Shared content and how it integrates in the PESO model
- Owned content and how it integrates in the PESO model
- Examine what is available to a b2b campaign in the content arsenal
- Examine what content works best and when to apply it in a b2b campaign
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar.