Nobody joined an agency to write a business plan! But the management of the business is as important as the delivery of the PR. In the first of this two-part course you will cover the importance of leadership; how you can build great client relationships; why when it comes to marketing, cobblers’ children really is cobblers; how to create an always on new business model and why the money really does matter and how you can manage it.
Based on the PRCA Practice Guide – Grow Build Sell Live – this is a practical course which will give you actionable insights in to the management of your agency and help give you control of your working life.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 4
Trainer: Crispin Manners FPRCA
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for agency owners and senior directors or anyone intent on starting an agency.
What attendees will learn
- A leadership model that can be applied from the day you get back in the office
- A framework and mindset to build and maintain solid and profitable client relationships
- The importance of a differentiated proposition and how to market your agency
- How to develop a sales culture which uses the skills of all your team
- Why managing the money is as important as delivering for your clients, how to manage it and analyse to provide actionable information that will help grow your business
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar
Examples of the tools used in the course