From TV To TikTok with Top Gear's Andy Wilman and Carwow's Mat Watson
Date: Tuesday, 10th May, 2022
Time: 11am - 3pm
Venue: Silverstone UTC
Event Type: Industry Event
Address: Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, NN12 8TL
World-leading experts from TV and automotive social media will discuss what they most want from us and how we can work effectively together to generate content. If you’ve ever wondered what it takes to get your product on the world’s biggest motoring show, or covered by a TikTok influencer with millions of followers, this is your opportunity to find out from the people who make it happen.
- Andy Wilman, former executive producer of the infamous motoring hit show Top Gear and executive producer of Amazon's The Grand Tour
- Mat Watson, Chief Content Officer at Carwow and face of the largest car channel on YouTube with 5.8M subscribers
- Jack Carter, Automotive Brand Partnerships Manager at TikTok, the most downloaded app of 2021 with more than one billion monthly users
- Iain Reid, Head of Editorial at Carwow, the world's most popular car YouTube channel with more than 70 million views a month
- Scott Mansell, racing driver and creator of hit YouTube channels Driver 61, drivenmedia and Driver61 Sim Racing. Driver61 is the largest independent F1 and motorsports YouTube channel in the world.
What’s in it for you - attendees at the masterclass will discover:
- How to create a winning pitch for all types of broadcast format
- How to build and grow a successful YouTube channel
- How to understand and make use of the fastest growing social media platform
- How to determine return on investment in the broadcast sphere
It will run on 10th May at Silverstone UTC from 11am-3pm with a buffet lunch included, giving you time to get over to the Autocar awards later that evening!
The masterclass is free for all MICA members. For a one-off introductory fee of £20, non-members are welcome to join us too. Please email us here to confirm your attendance.