The PRCA is offering a course for those who would like to gain an insight into public affairs work.
Event Type: Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 48
Trainer: Dr. Stuart Thomson
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will gain:
- A comprehensive introduction into the discipline of public affairs
- Practical advice on lobbying, within an ethical framework
- Knowledge of where to source key information
- An understanding of parliamentary processes
Who should attend
This workshop is aimed at those just starting out in public affairs, or those with up to two years experience. It is also suitable for public relations professionals who want to get an overview of public affairs as a distinct discipline.
What attendees will learn
- Parliamentary and political monitoring
- Information sources - online
- Basic political stakeholder map
- Basic Parliamentary procedure
- Regulation and ethics
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation.