“People working in PR need trainers who appreciate what it's like to do the job. My approach combines a love of communication theory with the understanding of what actually works for PR professionals. All my courses are designed to allow delegates to personalise the training so that it is directly relevant to the work they do back at the office. I'm passionate about learning and sharing knowledge and experience, so my PR training is based on plenty of opportunity for discussion, interaction and enjoyment”.
Emma specialises in all aspects of effective communication, motivation and people's behaviour at work. She also has a healthy respect for English grammar and would class herself as a grammar fan rather than a fanatic.
Courses by Emma
- Becoming assertive
- Building Effective Persuading and influencing Skills
- Effective client communications
- You and your clients: A coaching session
- Getting to grips with grammar
- Writing skills for PR professionals
- Building Successful Client Relationships
- Improving communications skills for PR professionals
- Improving Personal Communication Skills
- Managing client relationships
- Introduction to Writing for PR and Communications