We believe nurturing strong relationships with our clients allows creative ideas to flourish and brings business success.
Morrow Communications is a multi-award winning agency which has been pushing the boundaries of what great communications can achieve since 1985.
For 30+ years, we have been helping tell the story of businesses, organisations, people and events. We are a leading independent communications consultancy with all-Ireland and UK-wide experience, offering a wealth of experience across public, private and voluntary sectors in a wide range of industries.
Currently employing 26 skilled people full-time from a wide range of backgrounds, the company specialises in a variety of communication tools including public relations, marketing, media/stakeholder relations, video production, digital marketing, event management, advertising and design - making us one of the most respected and broadly-based integrated communications consultancies across the island of Ireland.
Our accolades include:
• Three times winner of the CIPR Consultancy Team of the Year (runner up on a further 3 occasions). We have received over 35 gold CIPR awards for our client work (and a plethora of silver) during that time.
• An Investor in People accredited company, Morrow is a multi-service agency providing strategic
• First NI-based PR consultancy to attain the internationally recognised Consultancy Management Standard, awarded by the PRCA, in recognition of our overall client management, business processes and professional standards. This Quality Mark and it underpins our whole customer service ethos.
• We were awarded best agency Professional Conference Organiser (UK) in November 2015 in the ABPCO Excellence Awards.
• We are members of the following professional and business organisations and fully subscribe to the quality and ethical standards set by each:
Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA)
Public Relations Institute of Ireland (PRII)
NI Chamber of Commerce
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
• Specialists in a wide range of sectors including financial and professional services, agri-food, retail, IT, manufacturing, construction, business services, energy and environmental, voluntary sector, public transport, public sector, property and FMCG.
Agriculture/forestry, Animal health/Veterinary, Associations/membership organisations, Automotive/motoring, B2B: business services, Banking/City, Broadcasting, Charities/not-for-profit, Chemical/mineral, Children/family, Conferences/Exhibitions, Construction: Building, Construction: Infrastructure, Cosmetics & toiletries, Creative services/Design, Digital/Internet Services, Drinks: Alcoholic, Drinks: Non- alcoholic, Education/academic, Environment, Export Services, Fashion: Design/manuf, Financial Services: central banking, Financial Services: corporate finance, Financial Services: personal finance, Fmcg: food, Fmcg: non food, Food:outlet/restaurants, Gardening/horticulture, Government agencies, Government: central, Government: local, Health & Wellbeing: fitness, Health & wellbeing: products, Healthcare: Medical, Healthcare: Social, Hotels & catering, Household: Electricals, Household: Furnishing, Household: Stores, Industrial/manufacture, Internet Services, IT: Data processing, IT: Hardware, IT: Software, Leisure: Arts, Leisure: Sport, Mail order/home shopping, Media: broadcast, Other/Miscellaneous, Pharmaceutical: Manufacturing/biotech, Pharmaceutical: OTC, Professional Services, Property Services, Public Affairs, Retail: Stores, Retail: supermarket/convenience store, Technology, Transport, Travel/tourism, Waste industry/recycling
- Community relations
- Consumer communications
- Corporate affairs
- Corporate social responsibility
- Crisis & issues management
- Employee/internal communications
- Environmental communications
- Government relations/lobbying: local
- Government relations/lobbying: national
- Media Relations
- Trade relations
- Audio/video production
- Communications planning
- Creative advertising
- Direct marketing
- Event & conference management
- Market & opinion research
- Marketing support
- Media & presentation training
- Media buying
- Media monitoring
- Message development
- Online PR
- Specialist writing (corporate brochures/speeches)
- Strategic consultancy
- Website development management
- Youth PR
Partners and Directors
Peter Morrow, Gillian Morrow, Moya Neeson, Kieran Donnelly, Claire Bonner, Jacinta Parkhill