PRCA Training is pleased to facilitate Broadcast Media Bespoke Training courses in conjunction with the PRCA's Broadcast Media Partner markettiers4dc.
Our training courses are delivered over one day or half day and comprise of both practical and theoretical modules in our in-house television and radio studios. This will include:
- A thorough introduction to the media business, how it works and what makes a news story.
- Identifying the traps and dangers of broadcast and looking at real examples of good and bad practice
- Intensive practice of Press, TV and radio interviews in our professional working studios
- Refinement of your communication strategy; what to say to get your message across
- Instruction on ‘winning’ interviews; improving confidence, taking control of the conversation, how to look and what to wear
- Detailed constructive feedback and analysis of your work and take-home footage
- Advice and brainstorm of future broadcast opportunities for your organisation
markettiers4dc has 19 years of broadcast experience and work with the very best media experts in the industry. Our trainers are all professional media consultants with long-standing careers in broadcast, having previously been employed as Journalists, News Editors, Producers and Directors of National TV Newsrooms.
For more information, to make an enquiry or proceed with a booking please contact Harry Bristow on 0207 233 6026 or email@example.com