When: : 21.10.19
Where: PRCA HQ, 82 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0BE
This new, one-day masterclass will give you the tools to examine your current talent position, the space to challenge your approach and the strategies to optimise your future. You will access two perspectives from two industry leaders to co-host this highly interactive day. Part 1 will take us on a journey through communications in 2019 via EVP (employee value proposition), employer branding, culture, engagement and effective onboarding. In the afternoon we’ll get practical with a review of a step-by-step recruitment process; where are all the good candidates?; optimising your interview process; navigating the offer stage; building your pipeline.
Throughout the day there will be ample opportunity to debate, to interact, to learn from each other and to personalise your learning experience so that each delegate will leave with a blueprint for their team to go away, develop and execute. Both trainers are also available for follow-up coaching session to ensure lasting, positive change from this talent masterclass.
How will attendees benefit
The perennial battle to attract and retain good talent is seemingly never-ending in PR, in fact, it may be getting harder. Attendees at this masterclass will be given the tools to examine their current approach to talent, best practice to inspire and a framework to fresh and reframe their strategy for greater impact going forwards.
Who should attend?
Senior members of agency and in-house teams who oversee or play a major role in the talent acquisition and retention of their people.
What attendees will learn:
Part 1: Strategy & Culture
- Scene Setting; The Communications Context in 2019; Talent & Recruitment Landscape
- What is EVP? How does an employer brand fit into the mix?
- The impact of culture
- Value frameworks
- Retention and engagement
- Onboarding and assimilating new talent
Part 2: Let’s Get Practical, The Step-by-Step Recruitment Process
- What do candidates want and need today? How do they go about finding jobs?
- Reactive recruitment; how to write an effective job advert, how to make the application process ‘candidate-friendly’
- Proactive recruitment; the power of LinkedIn, referrals and networking
- Building brand ‘you’; using your senior team as an attraction tool
- Pipeline building and talent tracking; planning for the future, importance of the team and their profile
- Recruiters: how to get the best out of them
- The interview process
- Offer stage
The price is £495+VAT for members and £595+VAT for non-members.
To find out more and to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.