Join the PRCA for a morning of insight as we get stuck in to the major talking points for 2017. This half day conference is designed to provide delegates with discussion, debate and insight into future developments within our industry.
Event Type: Conference
Address: Ellwood Atfield, London, SW1P 3HL
Places available: 40
Places remaining: -6
Hear from industry experts as we discuss the 2017 events that may impact your business over the coming 12 months.
Topics we will be discussing include; the use of Virtual Reality within PR and communications strategies; top business trends for 2017; 17 tips for successful communications in 2017; and the idea of post-truth communications.
Molly Aldridge CMPRCA, Global CEO, M&C Saatchi PR will host the morning.
Tom Sanville MPRCA, Senior Digital Account Manager, MSL Group, will present a session looking at the opportunities for Virtual Reality within PR and communications strategies.
Trevor Hardy, CEO, The Future Laboratory, will provide an insight into the business and consumer trends for 2017 and beyond.
Matt Cartmell MPRCA, Communications, Marketing and Events Director, PRCA, will chair a panel discussion looking at 17 tips for successful communications in 2017. The panel will feature:
- Chris Calland CMPRCA, Associate Director, freuds
- Richard Fogg CMPRCA, CEO, CCGroup
- Saska Graville MPRCA, Director of Consumer Lifestyle, Ketchum
- Pete Knott MPRCA, Digital Account Director, Lansons
Andrew Thomas FPRCA, Publishing Editor, Communicate Magazine will chair a panel discussion on post-truth communications, and the lessons that can be learnt by the PR and communications industry. The panel will feature:
- Steph Bailey MPRCA, Head of Corporate, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
- Nick Barron MPRCA, UK MD of Corporate and Financial, Edelman
- Tomos R. Edwards CMPRCA, Head of Global Research Communications, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mike Robb CMPRCA, Executive Director, Cicero Group
More details to be announced shortly.
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD scheme.