Join as a PRCA In-house member and demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to best practice and professionalism in PR and communications.
For over 45 years the PRCA has given a voice to the PR and communications industry. From large corporate teams, to charities and not-for-profits, we represent a multitude of disciplines across every location in the UK. We help our In-house members achieve greater business success, inspire and motivate their staff to be more productive, and provide them with useful tools and resources.
Membership is corporate, so the whole team can take advantage of the huge raft of membership benefits that are on offer.
Ten great reasons why your In-house Communications Team should join the PRCA
1. Opportunities for senior personnel to enhance their personal and organisational profiles via leadership panels, masterclass delivery and our awards programmes.
2. Tools to demonstrate the value of PR and communications activities to the business, and access to the latest market intelligence through our quarterly trends barometer and our annual Benchmarking Survey.
3. Exclusive access to discounted industry services, a free legal helpline, and a range of lifestyle brands at preferential rates via our PRCAXtra service.
4. Download reports, case studies, white papers, standard contracts and job descriptions.
5. Benchmarking against similar organisations' activities, such as delivery, income generation, cost of staff and events. Useful for planning and demonstrating to other businesses what your company is delivering.
6. Free networking events for all levels of staff. We host regular events so that leaders in the industry can get together, share ideas and best practice, and make connections.
7. Discounts on advertising your vacancies through PRCAJobs powered by PRWeek.
8. Communications Management Standard (CMS) is the PR industry gold standard and by attaining it your communications team will stand out from the crowd and will become a more efficient, better run business.
9. Commitment to best practice through our Codes of Conduct.
10. Our national and regional groups represent all our members across the UK, and provide specific events and activities pertinent to each key location.
Membership applies to the entire organisation, and whilst focussed on communications activities it is not limited to those solely working in that area. Our members include organisations as diverse as British Airways, Unilever, Twitter, Greater Manchester Police, The Dogs Trust and the NSPCC.
Through our partnership with the Government Communication Service (GCS) we also have as members every key Government Department and Arm’s Length Body (ALB).
You can see a full list of our corporate members here.
Our membership fees are between £1,000 - £5,000, and are based on the budget of your communications. If you would like to have a conversation or require further information, please contact Henry Redshaw on 020 7233 6026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full benefits of In-house Membership can be found in the brochure which can be downloaded here.
Alongside all the usual benefits associated with in-house membership, LGComms members who join the PRCA as in-house members can enjoy free unlimited online training courses (webinars) for the duration of their membership.
For further information on this exclusive offer, contact Henry Redshaw on 0207 233 6026 or email@example.com.