We help your agency find new business opportunities
The PRCA's Matchmaker service is designed specifically to help agencies who have the Communications Management Standard (CMS) to find new business. Marketers, procurement professionals, business owners and in-house communications teams contact the PRCA looking for PR and communications support and through Matchmaker we connect them to the appropriate PR and communications agencies.
What is the annual cost?
|Fee income: Less than £500k||Fee income: £500k - £99k||Fee income: £1m - £4.9m||Fee income: £5m+|
What are the benefits?
- Enhanced agency profiles with the ability to showcase up to six interactive case studies including videos.
- Quarterly reporting of enhanced profile interaction.
- Quarterly reporting on sector-specific trends, big PR wins, industry news and more.
- UK-wide events with opportunities for client engagement.
How do I sign up?
The requirements to use our Matchmaker service:
- You have to be a PRCA Member and abide by our Professional Charter and Codes of Conduct.
- You will need to be accredited with the quality kite-mark - Communications Mangement Standard (CMS).
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org