A free matching service – connecting brands and agencies.
The Matchmaker service formerly known as 'FAPRA' (Find a PR Agency) is specifically designed to help marketers, procurement professionals, business owners and in-house communications teams when they are looking for PR and communications support, reviewing their PR and communications agencies, tendering contracts or are seeking an agency for a project.
The service is confidential and follows industry best practice.
Your requirements will be matched to the capabilities of agencies that have been accredited with the PRCA's quality kitemark, Communications Management Standard (CMS). CMS is the ISO9001 and Investors in People equivalent for the global PR industry.
Call us on 020 7233 6026 to discuss further.
How does Matchmaker work?
1) The client fills out the application form.
2) The application form is matched to an initial shortlist, both through a process of electronic matching of criteria as well as research by the Matchmaker administrator (typically 1-2 working days). During this process we may need to clarify one or two points with the client.
3) Around 6-7 agencies are sought to express interest (2 working days permitted), and then to produce tailored credentials (4 working days permitted).
4) The client will then review tailored credentials (preferably within 1 week).
5) The client will invite a selection of agencies to the next stage (this next stage is managed by the client directly, with best practice advice from the Matchmaker service):
a) If the brief is substantial in budget and scope, a traditional, full-pitch process will likely commence. 3 agencies maximum and 3 weeks permitted is recommended.
b) For smaller briefs, alternative routes are encouraged: e.g. phone conversations, face to face chemistry sessions, condensed written pitches.
We strive to ensure clear, streamlined processes that are fair and efficient for both clients and agencies. Our processes are informed by industry best practice guidelines.