The landscape against which Public Relations operates is in a constant state of flux due to the continuing revolution of the digital world. From the changing face of the media and how it uses the digital platforms to communicate through to the advent of social media platforms such as Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Facebook – there is a new backdrop to the practice of PR. This webinar examines the landscape against which the PR profession must now operate.
Event Type: Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 18
Trainer: Steve Dunne FPRCA
How attendees will benefit
Attendees will, through an in-depth overview of the news and social media platforms, gain a thorough overview of the digital landscape against which PR operates and understand the strategies and tactics that lead to effective campaigns.
Who should attend
This course is suitable from junior to senior level who need to talk to clients about digital PR campaigns and develop e-PR strategies.
What attendees will learn
- The evolving digital landscape; web 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and more
- The media and the 3D journalist
- How the media use the digital landscape to communicate to their audiences
- Social media and how it is more than social networking
- How Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Pinterest differ and how they should be utilised in the new digital landscape
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation.