Training and Qualifications January Sale
The sale starts on Sunday 1st January, 2017. 20% off all PRCA face to face and online training and qualifications. Use the discount code 'JanuarySale' and pay as little as £76+VAT.
The PRCA has developed a programme of qualifications to support PR and communcations professionals in achieveing their career goals.
Why a PRCA qualification?
- All PRCA qualifications are accredited by our prestigious PRCA Qualifications Board, made up of leading industry professionals representing consultancy and in-house positions as well as the public and private sector.
- They offer the highest possible standards of up-to-date course content as well as teaching and examination and hence are recognised industry-wide as a key indicator of professional competence and commitment.
- Each is designed so that individuals are offered a choice of courses from within a set of compulsory modules. This means delegates are free to focus on the areas they wish to develop and tailor their Qualification to the specific demands of their career.
- With no compulsory enrolment date you are free to begin your path to achieving a PRCA accredited Qualification at any time.
Methods of learning
- Practitioners taking PRCA qualifications will have the opportunity to learn through face-to-face training and interactive webinar training.
- Within our highly interactive workshops, students will discover the principles of good PR, examine best industry practice and learn practical skills.
How will you benefit?
- Improved efficiency and insight brought about through focussed learning on a Qualification will help you progress in your career by making you a better and more experienced practitioner.
- Through the use of designatory letters those who complete a Qualification are able to demonstrate to their peers and potential employers their professional competence and commitment to personal development.
- For employers, the skills and theory learnt will enhance the individual as a professional, adding value to the team and the organisation as a whole.