Founded in July 2020, the PRCA Race and Ethnicity Board (REEB) is a Standing Committee of the PRCA that exists to create both immediate and long-term proportional racial equity within the PR and communications industry.
REEB is Chaired by Strategic Communications Consultant Barbara Phillips FPRCA. Its purpose is to ensure the PRCA – as well as the broader PR industry – adopts a best practice approach to ethnic and racial inclusion.
- PRCA Race & Ethnicity Equity Board appoints Emmanuel Ofosu-Appiah as Vice Chair
- REEB warns industry against bandwagoning during Black History Month
- PRISM - the new mentoring programme from REEB
- PRCA REEB publishes Ethnicity Pay Gap guide
- REEBlog: Marking Black History Month
- REEB Chair discusses racism in PR on PRCA Industry call (watch)
- REEB features in PRWeek Podcast with CIPR
- PRCA announces Race & Ethnicity Equity Board
- Ann-Marie Blake MPRCA
- Emmanuel Ofosu-Appiah MPRCA (Vice Chair)
- Derya Filiz MPRCA
- Anushka Mathew MPRCA
- Rajinder Kaur Mattu MPRCA
- Jennifer Ogunleye MPRCA
- Kamiqua Pearce MPRCA
- Sudha Singh MPRCA
For more information, please contact Koray Camgoz or call +44 (0)7503 632 687.