For over 50 years the PRCA has given a voice to the PR and communications industry. From the larger networked agencies, through to dynamic start-ups, we represent a multitude of disciplines across every location in the UK. We help our consultancy members achieve greater business success, win and retain more business, and inspire and motivate their staff to be more productive.
Membership is corporate, so the whole team can take advantage of the huge raft of membership benefits that are on offer.
Ten great reasons why your consultancy should join the PRCA
1. Communications Management Standard (CMS) is the PR industry gold standard and by attaining it your agency will stand out from the crowd to become a more efficient, better run business.
2. Increase your new business opportunities through Matchmaker.
4. Network your way to success through our extensive range of free learning and networking opportunities.
5. The PRCA Sectoral Groups are a key source of information and access to sector expertise and peers.
6. Our National and Regional Groups represent all our members across the UK, and provide specific events and activities pertinent to each key location.
7. Receive the latest market intelligence and industry insight via our quarterly trends barometer and our annual Benchmarking Survey.
8. Access to discounted industry services including PRCAJobs, a free legal helpline, as well as HR support
9. Drive your business forward - you can receive PR management consultancy advice from industry experts at a discounted rate.
10. By playing a part in our representative body, you will be recognised as an industry leader.
Our membership fees are based on your UK PR fee income. If you would like to have a conversation or would like more information, please contact Henry Redshaw on 020 7233 6026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see all our corporate members listed here.