The PRCA is working in partnership with The Work Crowd to offer businesses an alternative to traditional PR agencies. The Work Crowd is an online marketplace that gives businesses direct access to pre-validated, local consultants and freelancers in communications and marketing, with no recruitment fee.
We provide freelancers with an online platform through which they can win and manage projects.
How do PR and communications agencies and in-house teams benefit from using The Work Crowd?
We have partnered with The Work Crowd to provide our members with cost-effective, direct access to on demand and local PR talent globally. Other benefits of using The Work Crowd for businesses include:
- Flexible freelance support across specific industry sectors; technology corporate, consumer, healthcare, digital, social, and more
- Specialist expertise across PR strategy, media relations, content generation, thought leadership, crisis communications, internal and external communications
- Functionality includes instant matching, online messaging, video chat, secure payment gateway
What are the benefits of The Work Crowd for PRCA freelancers?
Using The Work Crowd, you can find relevant projects based on your skills, enquire and chat with potential employers, all of which have been pre-approved so you can sleep easy. Other benefits of using The Work Crowd for freelancetrs include:
- Get matched directly to companies looking for your expertise
- PRCA freelancer's profiles are flagged in recognition of the professional code of conduct you adhere too
- Easy to use online messaging system and payment gateway
- Consultation with a dedicated account manager on how to build your personal brand and tips on how to win and retain work