Imitation may be considered the sincerest form of flattery but not in our industry. This is why we created an option to keep a permanent record of your pitches; by registering an idea on our Ideas Bank before you even go in to pitch your idea!
Why should I register?
You can use the Ideas Bank whenever you want, but it can be an ideal way of registering an idea before you go into a pitch. The Ideas Bank may then be able to provide you with support if you suspect your idea has been used by those you pitched it to, despite you not winning the account.
How do I register?
Download and complete the Application Form below. Please send the completed form and any associated documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Ideas Bank’. Once your ideas have been submitted, we will send you an online confirmation with a certificate to certify that your pitch idea has been registered by the PRCA.
How do I complete the form?
The form requires some basic information, which is simple to do when following the headings:
- Applicants Information – Enter the details of the representative from your agency who will be submitting the ideas.
- Agency Information – Enter the name of the agency and address are required to maintain an Ideas Bank profile.
- Client Information – Enter the clients name and other relevant details.
- Date of Pitch – Enter the initial date you provided the client with the pitch documents.
- Overview of Ideas – Be concise in entering the key framework ideas of your proposal.