The NextGen Public Affairs Group (NextGen PA) was established in 2010 as the Young Consultants' Committee and represents practitioners with fewer than 10 years of experience in the industry. Historically, the Group has represented political consultants, but we also welcome inhouse professionals.
The primary focus of NextGen PA is to provide support, a network and a voice for new practitioners. We organise a wide range of events, well-attended by public affairs professionals of all age ranges, from Public Affairs Board members and beyond. These include panel discussions, networking opportunities and the highly competitive annual Christmas quiz. If there are any events you would like to see us put on, do get in touch.
The NextGen PA Committee Chair sits on the Public Affairs Board Executive Committee, speaking on behalf of the Group and those it represents. We contribute to how new practitioners can engage with the wider work of the Public Affairs Board, but also work with the PAB to see how it can best support those starting out in their public affairs careers. NextGen PA also supports the running of PAB training sessions for practitioners, both in person and online.
NextGen PA can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. The full 2022//23 NextGen PA Committee can be found below.
- Jonathan Andrew MPRCA, Senior Account Manager, Field Consulting (Chair)
- Yashshri Soman MPRCA, Consultant, Portland (Vice-Chair)
- Sam Winter MPRCA, Senior Account Manager, Grayling (Vice-Chair)
- Olivia Arnold MPRCA, Senior Account Executive, DGA Interel
- Abigail Simons, MPRCA, Account Manager, Cavdenish Advocacy
- Emmanuel Hanley-Lloyd MPRCA, Public Affairs and Campaign Manager, ClientEarth
- Anderona Cole, External Public Relations Officer, Jisc
- Gabriel Phillips MPRCA, Senior Consultant, APCO Worldwide
- Hannah Fuchs MPRCA, Senior Policy Analysist, Inline Policy
- Jack Bell MPRCA, Senior Account Manager, Lodestone
- Joe Cooper MPRCA, Senior Account Manager, SEC Newgate
- Elena Campbell MPRCA, Senior Account Executive, Atticus Communications
Emily Carter-Kandola MPRCA, Associate Director, Lexington