The NextGen Public Affairs Group (NextGen PA) was established in 2010 as the Young Consultants' Committee and represents practitioners with fewer than 10 years of experience in the industry. Historically, the Group has represented political consultants, but we also welcome inhouse professionals.
The primary focus of NextGen PA is to provide support, a network and a voice for new practitioners. We organise a wide range of events, well-attended by public affairs professionals of all age ranges, from Public Affairs Board members and beyond. These include panel discussions, networking opportunities and the highly competitive annual Christmas quiz. If there are any events you would like to see us put on, do get in touch.
The NextGen PA Committee Chair sits on the Public Affairs Board Executive Committee, speaking on behalf of the Group and those it represents. We contribute to how new practitioners can engage with the wider work of the Public Affairs Board, but also work with the PAB to see how it can best support those starting out in their public affairs careers. NextGen PA also supports the running of PAB training sessions for practitioners, both in person and online.
NextGen PA can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The full 2019/20 NextGen PA Committee can be found below.
- Tiffany Burrows CMPRCA, Newington (Chair)
- Adnan Chowdhury MPRCA, Hanover (Vice-Chair)
- Christine McKenna MPRCA, Grayling (Vice-Chair)
- Harvey Chandler MPRCA, Headland Consultancy
- Jonathan Andrew MPRCA, Field Consulting
- Emmanuel Hanley-Lloyd MPRCA, Connect
- Lizzy Cryar MPRCA, WA Communications
- Emma Shearer MPRCA, Political Intelligence
- Robbie Toomey MPRCA, Four Communications
- Ben Roback MPRCA, Cicero Group
- Johnny Munro MPRCA, GK Strategy
- Georgie Calle MPRCA, Weber Shandwick
- Hamish Shah MPRCA, Teneo
- Sonia Kharaud MPRCA, Interel
- Rebecca Macintyre MPRCA, FleishmanHillard Fishburn