A workshop for PRCA member agency owners and managers
Do you receive enough RFIs? Do you make the cut from long-list to short-list more than 50 per cent of the time? Do you win more than 25 per cent of the new business pitches you deliver? Do you really know why you win or lose?
Is your hit-rate average? Could it be better?
If you think your new business activity could be more successful, this workshop will give you some useful ideas. It’s designed for management teams from single agencies so that delegates leave with a set of specific recommendations for their own firm’s new business playbook.
The workshop looks at each stage of the sales process:
- Your reputation and networking – filling the new business funnel
- Credentials: how to turn RFIs into more RFPs
- Using chemistry and briefing meetings to start selling
- Steps you can take to win before the pitch
- Making a good impression on procurement
- On the day: ensuring your team’s very best performance
- Follow-up: stacking the cards in your favour after the pitch
The day consists of examples and tips from pitch maestros in advertising and marketing communications, real-life examples, practical exercises and recommendations from the presenter’s own experience as an agency CEO and as a consultant to clients on selecting public relations and public affairs firms.
Adrian Wheeler FPRCA founded Sterling PR and sold it to Grey Advertising, where he worked for 15 years as CEO of GCI. He delivered 1,200 new business presentations at Sterling/Grey and now works as a non-executive and new business consultant to five consultancies. He is the author of two PRCA Practice Guides: ‘Crisis Communications Management’ and ‘Writing for the Media’.