'Fuse' is a PR and Marketing podcast from the world’s largest body for PR professionals - PRCA. Hosted by Dan Gold and Farzana Baduel, this PRCA podcast explores the evolving landscape of global communications. Fuse brings together leaders from public relations, politics, business, academia and media to spark new ideas and ignite innovation.
Help us Light the Fuse
The Fuse team are looking for PRCA members interested in leading interviews and segments on a host of pressing issues facing the industry. Professionals from all backgrounds across all levels of seniority are invited to find out more by emailing the PRCA’s Content Marketing Strategist, Ikechukwu Mgbenwelu.
- A Strategy for Success: with Prof. Nirmalya Kumar
- Siblings in Sync: Emily & Liam Keogh Unveil Palm PR’s Story
- Unleashing Africa's PR Potential and Global Impact: Ayeni Adékúnlé
- Embracing Diversity and Empowering Change in Internal Communications with Advita Patel
- Economics, Media, and Bridging Divides: A Conversation with Mehreen Khan
- Navigating Purpose and Change in Global PR with David Gallagher
- Running a PR Agency in China. Season 2, ep. 1
- From jobseekers to PR pioneers: The story behind the Cannes Young Lions Champs. Ep. 8.
- The Power of Empathy. Ep. 7.
- No Office? No worries. Let's go campervaning. Ep. 6
- Taking Action on D&I with Formula E. Ep. 5
- 'Truth be told' with Omnicom's David Gallagher. Ep.4
- How my job-hunt went viral on Tik-Tok. Ep. 3
Watch the full interview on video:
The video that went viral!
More to come...