Join the PRCA for a morning of insight as we get stuck in to the major talking points for 2018. This half day conference is designed to provide delegates with discussion, debate and insight into future developments within our industry.
Event Type: Conference
Address: Ellwood Atfield, London, SW1P 3HL
Hear from industry experts as we discuss the 2018 events that may impact your business over the coming 12 months.
The event will be chaired by Jonathan Chandler CMPRCA, CEO, Quiller Consultants and Chairman of the PR and Communications Council.
Topics we will be discussing include:
- The rising importance of Generation Z, featuring commentator and author Chloe Combi
- Top societal and business trends for 2018, presented by Trevor Hardy, CEO, The Future Laboratory
- The recognition of listening as a powerful tool in communications, featuring panelists including:
- Ali Gee MPRCA, deputy CEO, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
- Dominic Payling MPRCA, Head of Planning and Insight, MSL
- Rikki Butler MPRCA, Director, Grayling
- 18 tips for successful communications in 2018, featuring panelists including:
- Nina Jaksic CMPRCA, Vice President, Communications, BNY Mellon IM
- Joe Sinclair CMPRCA, Founder and Creative Director, The Romans
- Fran O'Leary MPRCA, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Lodestone
- Richard Fogg CMPRCA, CEO, CCGroup
More details to be announced shortly.
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD scheme.