Join the PRCA for a half day virtual conference in partnership with CARMA, to discover the latest insight, trends and opportunities impacting public relations measurement.
Event Type: Conference
As global markets emerge from the pandemic, public relations budgets are facing greater scrutiny than ever before. Organisations of all sizes and sectors are evaluating their spend and challenging departments and consultants to demonstrate the true impact of their work. Now more than ever, PR and communications professionals need to elevate their understanding of measurement and demonstrate their value to organisations. Strategic and robust measurement can no longer be an after-thought.
Join PRCA and CARMA for a half-day virtual conference on Tuesday 30th November to discover the latest insight, trends and opportunities impacting public relations measurement. The conference will equip delegates with a best-practice understanding of how to measure PR and create meaningful business impact in 2022 and beyond. From understanding the latest media consumption habits, to navigating the digital landscape and meeting the challenges of misinformation, this Conference offers a 360 degrees perspective on PR impact, measurement and evaluation.
|12:35 - 13:05||
Measurement maturity and frameworks
- Johna Burke, Global Managing Director, AMEC - International association for the measurement and evaluation of communication
|13:05 - 13:45||
The rise of Technology
- Moderated by: Richard Bagnall, Global co-managing partner and CEO, Europe and the Americas, CARMA
- Stuart Bruce, PR Futurist and Managing Consultant, Stuart Bruce Associates
- Louise Palmer, Client Services Director, Wildfire
- Jason Weekes, Commercial Director, CARMA
|13:45 - 14:15||
Measurement of cross channel campaigns
- Will Hobson - PR Director - Rise at Seven
|14:15 - 14:30||Break|
|14:30 - 15:10||
Measuring digital PR
- Moderated by Mazen Nahawi, Founder and Group CEO, CARMA
- Darryl Sparey, MPRCA, MD and Co-Founder, Hard Numbers
- Shayoni Lynn FPRCA, CMPRCA, CEO and Founder, Lynn PR
- James Brockbank, Managing Director, Digitaloft
- Thierry Ngutegure, Head of Data Insights, Rise at Seven
- James Crawford, Managing Director, PR Agency One
|15:10 - 15:40||
Measuring the impact of influencer marketing
- Scott Guthrie MPRCA, Influencer Marketing Professional Adviser
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.