Level: Senior Practitioner
Aimed at senior practitioners moving from strategic roles to leadership positions and who are now looking to take on responsibilities for growing income streams, developing structure, and inspiring their staff and colleagues.
JANUARY SALE NOW ON - Use code 'januarysale19' to save 20% off all training, including qualifications.
Sale ends midnight 31st January.
Learners will be able to demonstrate strategic thinking and planning. This will be presented in a portfolio of evidence.
Training will comprise of a set of core units and a set of optional units. Selected units must total 280 points, with full day classroom courses worth 40 points, half days 20 points, and webinars 10 points.
Core units (210 Points):
- Ethics in PR and Communications
- Part 1 - Looking Inside Your Firm: How to Manage for Optimum Profitability
- Part 2 - Looking Outside to the Market: How to Grow Whilst Maintaining Margin
- Effective Leadership – Skills and behaviours needed to deliver efficiency and results
- You and Your Clients: A Coaching Session
- Business Development and Planning Techniques
Optional units – 70 points from a curated collection
You can download the Diploma schedule here.
To complete the learning objectives, learners will produce a business report/proposal highlighting learning from core units. The aim is to not only develop as an effective leader, but come away with a plan/proposal that can be implemented. This portfolio will contain:
- Personal review
- Organisational SWOT
- 500-750 word proposal identifying the biggest threat (from SWOT analysis) facing their business/a client, and how PR/comms function can help to minimise the damage.
On completion learners will receive a signed certificate and be entitled to use designatory letters DipPRCA in recognition of their achievement.
Select the dates you would like from the drop down lists. To view course descriptions click the hyperlinked course titles.
If you have any questions please contact us on 020 7233 6026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected points: 0