This webinar is ideal for people new to writing for PR and communications and those who want to brush up on their core skills. You’ll learn how to write press releases that appeal to journalists, how to avoid time-consuming mistakes and how to put a blog or article together. You’ll get tips on writing headlines and ideas for varying your writing style to suit your different audiences and objectives.
Event Type: Webinar
Address: Online, Online
Places available: 100
Places remaining: 77
Trainer: Emma Ewing MPRCA
How attendees will benefit
Attendees will learn the fundamentals of essential PR writing. They will see how to write effectively for different media and will be able to adapt their style to suit different audiences.
Who should attend
This foundation seminar is ideal for people new to PR and those who want to brush up on their core PR writing skills.
What attendees will learn
- Structure and formula: how to write press releases that appeal to journalists - what works and what doesn't
- The importance of headlines and first paragraphs
- How to put a blog or article together to engage and inform
- Tips on writing headlines so that people want to read your content
- Varying writing style to suit intended audience and objectives
- 5 common mistakes to avoid
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation.