Increasingly clients are asking PRs to engage in PR campaigns and tactics in the digital arena. But with the social media field being vastly different from traditional PR, and the media evolving rapidly, how do we advise the client? This one day PRCA session reveals the thinking and tools behind developing a digital strategy.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: PRCA, 82 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0BE
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 2
Trainer: Steve Dunne FPRCA
How attendees will benefit
- Gain a clear understanding of the social mores and evolution of PR on the internet
- Gain an understanding and appreciation of the key ingredients involved in developing a digital strategy
- Be able to devise digital strategies that make an impact with the target audiences.
- Be able to monitor, measure and evaluate the strategy
- Be proficient in advising clients on digital initiatives with confidence
Who should attend
This course is aimed at PR practitioners who would like to gain a further understanding in developing effective digital strategies.
What attendees will learn
- Planning techniques in a digital age
- The new Digital Audience and how to segment
- The Pull in and Push on line of thinking
- Utilising the media in the digital age
- Deploying tactical tools effectively
- Measuring and monitoring your digital campaign
- Dealing with the “Social” culture
Attendees will receive the comprehensive course presentation.