The PRCA would like to invite students, graduates and anyone looking to start a career in PR to participate in our annual PRCA Careers Fair on Tuesday, 19th March, 2019.
Event Type: Industry Event
Address: London College of Communication, Elephant and Castle, London, SE10BE
This is the leading conference and exhibition for those interested in working in the exciting and varied world of PR and communications.
Join us for a full day event where students and graduates can hear from industry leaders and the PR and comms rising stars. With several panel discussions and in-depth case studies, the event will give you the chance to kick start your career into the PR and communication industry.
Featuring top tips, industry insights, and inspirational stories, from major brands, well-known agencies and leading freelancers, you won’t want to miss the PRCA Careers fair!
There will also be the opportunity to interact with London’s top PR agencies, discover Apprenticeship opportunities, and make new connections in the world of public relations and communications.
10:15 - Registration and employer stands
11:00 - Welcome
- Anneliese Searle CMPRCA, PRCA NextGen Chairman
11:05 - Introduction to PR
- Natalie Luke, Founder & MD, Aduro Communications
11:25 - Tips & Tricks from PR’s Rising Stars featuring:
- Ottilie Ratcliffe MPRCA, Associate Creative, The Romans
- Nathan Hollow MPRCA, Account Director + Head of Health and Social Care, PLMR
- Emma Pearce MPRCA, Senior Campaign Officer, Cancer Research UK
- Dan Bird MPRCA, Account Director, Weber Shandwick
- Emily Batchelor MPRCA, Media Relations and PRCA Apprentice, The Scouts
12:25 - Case study: ‘From Concept to Completion’ - How to create an award-winning campaign
- Gemma Moroney MPRCA, Head of Insight & strategy, Mischief PR
- Damon Statt MPRCA, Creative Director, Mischief PR
12:55 - Lunch
13;55 - Ingnite panel featuring:
- Sophie Wilson MPRCA, CEO & Founder, Tuesday Media
- Blair Metcalfe CMPRCA, CEO and Creative Lead, The Agency Partnership
- Emma Allsebrook MPRCA, Senior Account Manager, CubanEight
14:35 - Tips & Tricks from PR’s Industry Leaders featuring:
- Scott Field MPRCA, Director of Comms, Team GB
- Kate Hunter MPRCA, Director, Hotwire
- Miki Lentin MPRCA, Head of Corporate Affairs, British Library
- Penny Mairoudhiou MPRCA, Head of PR, Costa Coffee
- Armand David MPRCA, Managing Director Applied Innovation, Brands2Life
15:40 - Employer stands
*Further speakers and panellists will be announced shortly
Thank you to our sponsors:
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, and to get involved in the UK PR industry’s primary careers conference, please get in touch with Sue Reynolds on 020 7233 6026 or email Sue.Reynolds@prca.org.uk
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.