This half day conference is designed to provide delegates with discussion, debate and insight into future developments within our industry.
Event Type: Conference
Address: Ellwood Atfield, London, SW1P 3HL
Join PRCA in it’s 50th Year, as we host our first health half-day conference. Come along to gain inside access into the world of Healthcare PR and comms. Hear from the industry’s leading speakers and gain insight the sectors most current topics.
9am – Arrival
9:30 - Keynote
- Kate Dale MPRCA, Campaign Lead - 'This Girl Can', Sport England
9:45-10:30 - Getting it done! Are healthcare campaigns effective in changing behaviour?
- Dr. Helena Rubinstein, Head of Behavioural Sciences, and Dr. Fiona McMaster, Innovation Consultant, Innovia Technology
- Sam Tatam MPRCA, Head of Behavioural Science, Ogilvy
- Hazel Wilkinson, Head of Client Relationship, Flamingo
- Claire Cater, Founder, The Social Kinetic
10:30-11:15 - Health fact vs. harmful fiction: Communicating in the age of fake news – Panel discussion
- Kate Pogson MPRCA, Head of Health, MHP
- Sarah Manavis, Digital Culture and Technology Writer, New Statesman
- Jane Kirby MPRCA, Health Editor, Press Association
11:15-11:30 - BREAK
11:30-12:15 - What does digital disruption mean for the NHS, patients and the general public?
- Dilip Chakrabarti MPRCA, NHS Development Director, Babylon Health
- Dr. Ben Maruthappu, Founding CEO of Cera Care, co-founder of the NHS Innovation Accelerator, was senior NHS fellow for NHS England
- Jennifer Heape, CCO & Co-Founder, VIXEN LABS
12:15-1:15 - Social Innovation in healthcare: making new media work for you
- Marc Southern, Digital Health Specialist, Co-Founder of B.O.B Health
- Rachel Cooper, Director of Digital Content Strategy and Editorial, GSK
- Jessi Langsen MPRCA, Head of Healthcare Content and publishing, Associate Director, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
1:30 – Finish
*More speakers to be announced
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.