Speaking on behalf of your organisation, or preparing your client to speak, is a challenge for all consultants. Whether in public, at a press conference or on the broadcast media, such performances can make or break reputations. This course focuses on best practice and practical exercises to develop your confidence and your skills.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: PRCA, London, SE1 0BE
Places available: 7
Places remaining: 7
Trainer: Jayne Constantinis MPRCA
How attendees will benefit
Attendees will gain an understanding in best practice approaches and methods when speaking in public or preparing another to speak to.
Who should attend
PR consultants with limited experience of appearing on broadcast media and for those wanting to maximize the impact of media and public appearances by their clients.
What attendees will learn
- Preparing to go public
- Developing and rehearsing key messages
- The importance of logistics
- Practising different types of interviews
- Tricks of the (broadcast media) trade
- Dealing with hostile questioning
- What your body language and appearance communicate
- Following up and evaluating the results
Attendees will receive course notes.